Today’s Current Affairs: 26th Dec 2023 for SSC CGL, State SSC, RRB, Railways, Banking Exam & IBPS, etc:
CCI Clears Alpha Alternatives Group Stake Purchase In Dilip Buildcon:
- Fair trade regulator Competition Commission of India has granted approval to Alpha Alternatives Group for the acquisition of a 10% stake in Dilip Buildcon.
- The transaction involves the acquisition of 9.99% of the equity stake in DBL by way of subscription to warrants by Alpha Alternatives Holdings Pvt Ltd, and its other entities.
JSPL Tie-Up With RINL To Secure Supply Of Liquid Steel To Upcoming Angul Plant:
- Jindal Steel Power Ltd said its partnership with Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd will ensure the supply of liquid steel to its upcoming hot strip mill at Angul in Odisha.
Angola quits OPEC over oil production quotas disagreement:
- Angola says it will leave the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) over a disagreement regarding production quotas, a move that will bring the group down to 12 members.
North East SFB Appoints Satish Kumar Kalra As Interim CEO:
- North East Small Finance Bank has appointed Satish Kumar Kalra as its interim managing director and CEO.
- Kalra’s appointment has also received approval from the Reserve Bank of India, apart from the Guwahati-based bank’s board.
IndusInd Bank Launches ‘eSvarna’, India’s First Corporate Credit Card On RuPay Network:
- IndusInd Bank announced the launch of ‘IndusInd Bank eSvarna’, India’s first Corporate Credit Card on the RuPay network.
- This launch positions IndusInd Bank as the first in the country to integrate UPI functionality with a Corporate Credit Card.
Bharat Electronics Secures ₹445 Cr Deal For UP Dial 112 Project:
- Navratna DPSU BEL has signed a contract for a value of ₹445 Cr with the UP Government for the next-generation UP Dial 112 project, the company announced through an exchange filing.
- BEL will be providing comprehensive and state-of-the-art hardware, AI-based software tools, and cybersecurity solutions for the Dial 112 project, which is spread across the entire state of UP.
Govt extends zero import duty & agri-cess exemption on masur till March 2025:
- The government has extended the current effective zero import duty on masur dal (lentil) till March 2025 to ensure a steady supply of the key pulse from the international market and keep domestic prices under check.
Ola Electric files IPO papers with SEBI; the first by an auto company in 20 years:
- Ola Electric filed preliminary papers with capital markets regulator SEBI to raise funds through an initial public offering (IPO)– the 1st issue by an automaker in India in more than 20 years.
World Bank and Economic Affairs launch PPP Beginner’s e-course in infrastructure capacity-building:
- The PPP e-course is an infra-focused capacity-building program jointly undertaken by the Infrastructure Finance Secretariat, DEA, and the World Bank.
- The course aims to provide foundational knowledge and insights to individuals keen on understanding and contributing to the dynamic realm of PPPs in India.