Today’s Current Affairs: 5th Feb 2024 for SSC CGL, State SSC, RRB, Railways, Banking Exam & IBPS, etc
Mukesh Ambani top placed India, No.2 globally in Brand Guardianship Index:
- Billionaire Mukesh Ambani has been ranked first among all Indians and second globally in the Brand Guardianship Index 2024 compiled by Brand Finance.
IBBI allows the same RP for company and personal guarantor insolvency:
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has lifted the restriction to allow the same insolvency professional for the resolution process of a company as well as its guarantor for better harmonization and effective coordination of both processes.
ESAF Small Finance Bank joins with Edelweiss Tokio Life to offer life insurance products:
- ESAF Small Finance Bank on Friday announced a bancassurance partnership with Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance in a move to extend financial security to a broader section of the unbanked and underbanked population.
Govt to sell ‘Bharat Rice’ at ₹29/kg in retail outlets from Feb 9:
- The Centre decided to sell rice under the ‘Bharat’ Brand at ₹29 per kg from next week directly to consumers in 5- and 10-kg packs through the cooperatives Nafed, NCCF, and Kendriya Bhandar.
Asian Cricket Council reappoints Jay Shah as President for a third term:
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India secretary Jay Shah was appointed as president of the Asian Cricket Council for a third consecutive term on 31 January, said ACC in a release.
Indian Navy declares 2024 as ‘Year Of Naval Civilians’:
- Indian Navy has declared 2024 as the ‘Year of Naval Civilians’ to improve the administration, efficiency, and well-being of Naval Civilians by addressing all facets of Civilian HR Management in a time-bound manner.
Ranveer Singh Joins boAt as a Stakeholder and Brand Ambassador:
- Bollywood superstar Ranveer Singh has recently invested in the popular lifestyle brand boAt, becoming not only a stakeholder but also the official face of the brand’s audio products.
MetLife Stadium in New York City Secures the Grand Finale for the 2026 FIFA World Cup:
- The United States, Canada, and Mexico are co-hosting this global spectacle, with MetLife Stadium in New York selected as the venue for the July 19 final.