AAINA Dashboard For Cities:
The ‘AAINA Dashboard for Cities’ portal has been made live by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA).
- AAINA Dashboard for Cities would serve as a tool for comparing similarly placed Urban Local Bodies (ULBs ) and promoting peer learning amongst ULBs.
- This dashboard will inspire the ULBs by pointing to possibilities and areas of improvement and providing them the opportunity to learn and engage with frontrunners.
- It aims to create a robust database of the key performance metrics of Urban Local Bodies, which could be accessed by all stakeholders, and subsequently would open for public view once it gets populated.
- Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) across the country can participate in this pioneering initiative to voluntarily submit their key data on a regular basis, through a simple, easy-to-fill, data entry form on the portal.
- AAINA Dashboard are to help cities to:
- See how they are faring vis-à-vis other cities.
- Inspire them by pointing to possibilities and areas of improvement and
- Providing opportunity to learn and engage with frontrunners.
- The Dashboard will present the data submitted by the ULBs on the basis of indicators
- The ULBs will submit their data, including audited accounts, and self-reported performance metrics by logging in to the dashboard’s portal.
- ULBs would be free to update the information initially provided by them, anytime on the portal as per need.
- The Dashboard has been envisaged as a permanent platform for ULB related data, that would be updated on a regular basis.
- The Ministry through Digital India Corporation will provide handholding support to ULBs / States in the data submission process on a need basis.
- Nodal Ministry: Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs