CRIIIO 4 GOOD Initiative:
The union Minister for Education and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship launched ‘CRIIIO 4 GOOD’.
- CRIIIO 4 GOOD Initiative is a new online life skills learning module.
- It consists of series of 8 cricket-based animation films to promote gender parity, equip girls with life skills and encourage their participation in sports.
- Using the popularity and passion of cricket young audiences, ICC and UNICEF released these modules to inspire children and youth to adopt critical life skills and appreciate the importance of gender equality.
- The programme is in three languages: English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- The themes of the eight modules are: leadership, problem-solving, confidence, decision-making, negotiation, empathy, teamwork and goal setting and are visualized through state-of-the-art animation using cricketing examples.
- The programme was launched in association with the International Cricket Council, UNICEF, and the Board of Control for Cricket in India.