Customized Crash Course Programme For Covid 19 Frontline Workers:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the ‘Customized Crash Course program for Covid 19 Frontline workers’ on 18th June 2021.
- The launch will commence the programme in 111 training centres spread over 26 states.
- The programme will create skilled non-medical healthcare workers to fill the present and future needs of manpower in the health sector.
- The programme aims to skill and upskill over one lakh Covid warriors across the country.
- The training will be imparted to Covid warriors in six customised job roles namely
- Home Care Support,
- Basic Care Support,
- Advanced Care Support,
- Emergency Care Support,
- Sample Collection Support, and
- Medical Equipment Support.
- The programme has been designed as a special programme under the Central Component of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0, with a total financial outlay of Rs. 276 crore.