The Ministry of Communications has launched ‘Dak Karmayogi, an e-learning portal of the Department of Posts.
- To recognise the good performance of employees of Department of Posts, Meghdoot Awards were also conferred in eight different categories. Meghdoot Award was introduced in the year 1984.
- This is the highest award of Department of Posts at National level for overall performance and excellence.
- This portal has been developed ‘In-House’ under vision of ‘Mission Karmayogi’, which was conceptualized by Prime Minister with a view to bring efficiency efficiency of bureaucracy with ‘Minimum Government’ and ‘Maximum Governance’.
- The Portal will enable the trainees to access the uniform standardized training content online or in blended campus mode to enable them to effectively deliver a number of G2C (Government to Citizen) services for enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Objective: To provide better services by upgrading employees and Gramin Dak Sevaks