Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme:
On account of the disruptions caused by the second wave of COVID 19 pandemic to businesses across various sectors of the economy, Government has further enlarged the scope of Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme as under.
- ECLGS 4.0: 100% guarantee cover to loans up to Rs.2 crore to hospitals/nursing homes/clinics/medical colleges for setting up on-site oxygen generation plants, interest rate capped at 7.5%;
- Additional ECLGS assistance of up to 10% of the outstanding as of February 29, 2020, to borrowers covered under ECLGS 1.0, in tandem with restructuring as per RBI guidelines of May 05, 2021;
- The current ceiling of Rs. 500 Cr. of loan outstanding for eligibility under ECLGS 3.0 to be removed, subject to maximum additional ECLGS assistance to each borrower is limited to 40% or Rs.200 crore, whichever is lower;
Civil Aviation sector to be eligible under ECLGS 3.0:
- Validity of ECLGS extended to 30.09.2021 or till guarantees for an amount of Rs.3 lakh crore is issued.
- Disbursement under the scheme permitted up to31.12.2021.
- Detailed operational guidelines in this regard are being separately issued by the National Credit Guarantee Trustee Company (NCGTC).