First International Financial Architecture Working Group Meeting Of G-20:
The first International Financial Architecture Working Group meeting of G-20 under the chairmanship of India will be held in Chandigarh on 30-31 January 2023.
- This G-20 finance track focuses on strengthening international financial architecture.
- It will also aim to address various challenges faced by vulnerable countries.
- Around 100 delegates from G-20 member nations, invited countries and international organizations will participate in the two-day meeting.
- Discussions during the two-day meeting will be jointly moderated by the Ministry of Finance and the Reserve Bank of India, as well as by the co-chairs of the International Financial Architecture Working Group, – France and South Korea.
- The meeting will also focus on finding ways to maximize aid to poor and vulnerable countries.