60th Foundation Day Of Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi recently celebrated its Diamond Jubilee on its 60th Foundation Day.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in 1963 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry to contribute in the skill building for the external trade sector of India.
- The Institute was granted “Deemed to be University” status in 2002.
- The Institute was granted the prestigious AACSB accreditation on 17th November, 2021.
- With this the IIFT figures amongst 900+ Business School of the world which have earned this accreditation.
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has recognized IIFT as Grade ‘A’ Institution in 2005 as well as in 2015.