Aero India 2021:
The Aero India 2021 show will start from February 3, 2021 in Bengaluru. The show will conclude on February 5, 2021.
- During the Aero show, a deal will be Signed worth Rs 48,000 crore to manufacture the 83 indigenous Teja Light Combat Aircraft (LCA)-73.
- Another key highlight of the Aero India Show will be India’s defence diplomacy.
- The order for 83 LCA’s will be completed by 2030.A deal will be signed with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) to manufacture the Teja Light Combat Aircraft.
- Following that, the first aircraft will be handed over in the next three years. In total, nine years will be required to hand over the crafts to the Indian Air Force.
- Further, the Aero India Show will include the defence ministers’ conclave of countries of the Indian Ocean Region.
- The defence minister conclave will be participated by the Twenty-eight countries. Among them, 19 ministers and representatives will be present at the event while nine will attend it virtually.
Aero India exhibition:
- The exhibition is organized every alternate year.
- It is one of the major exhibitions for the aerospace and defence industries with the public air show.
- The exhibition will also enable the industry professional to gain the market insights, announce new developments and gain the media coverage.
- Aero India 2021: This is the 13th edition of Aero India which is being organised at Bengaluru, Karnataka. Aero India 2021 will provide opportunity to demonstrate the products to the potential customer and investors.