Allied Climate Partners : COP28
At COP28, Allied Climate Partners joined the International Finance Corporation in a climate financing venture to try to generate $11 billion in investments in developing countries.
- Allied Climate Partners is a philanthropic investment organisation.
- With a mission to increase the number of bankable, climate-related projects and businesses in emerging markets and developing economies to create significant environmental, economic, and social impact.
- Its initial focus regions are Southeast Asia, the Caribbean and Central America, Africa, and India.
International Finance Corporation:
- It was founded in 1956 with Washington, DC as its headquarters.
- It is a member of the World Bank Group.
- Advance economic development and improve the lives of people by encouraging the growth of the private sector in developing countries.