Armed Forces Preparatory School:
The Armed Forces Preparatory School is part of the projects announced by the Delhi government in its 2021 ‘Deshbhakti Budget’.
- Aim: In helping students prepare for entry into the National Defence Academy and other services.
- It will be the first fully residential school set up by the Delhi government.
- Eligibility: The school will be from Class IX to XII and admissions will be conducted for 100 students in each class. Of these, 60 will be boys and 40 will be girls in each grade.
- The school will have an academic wing and a ‘service preparatory’ wing.
- The services preparatory wing is aimed at “nurturing the identified potential and improving on the identified gaps/working areas” and inculcating “officer-like qualities” in the students