Ayush Grid Project:
An MoU was signed between Ministry of Ayush and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for providing technical support to Ministry of Ayush for digitalisation of Ayush Sector under the Ayush Grid project for a period of 3 years.
Highlights of the MoU include;
- This MoU is continuation of a MoU that was inked in 2019.
- Both the ministries will continue to work in together.
- MeitY will provide technical support, including adoption of emerging technologies, for the Ayush Grid project.
About Ayush Grid project:
- Ayush Grid Project was launched by Ministry of Ayush in 2018 to create a backbone for IT sector.
- Project was launched under Digital India Program that support ‘Information and Technology’ in transforming operational efficiency, enhancing service quality and improving delivery of service.
- It will allow integration of all stakeholders and services or functions related to Ayush systems of health care.
- The project seeks to bring all onboard all the facilities of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy), including laboratories and hospitals besides promoting traditional healthcare systems.