Ayushman Bharat Health And Wellness Centres : Renamed As Ayushman Arogya Mandir
The Union Government has announced the renaming of the existing Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centres (AB-HWCs) to be called ‘Ayushman Arogya Mandir.’
- The rebranding initiative aims to further the vision of Ayushman India and transition healthcare delivery from illness to wellness.
- The tagline accompanying the new name is ‘Arogyam Parmam Dhanam.’
- While the Ayushman Bharat-Health and Wellness Centres undergo a name change, the National Health Mission (NHM) logo is to be retained in the rebranded centres.
- This decision ensures continuity and aligns the new identity with the broader health mission objectives
- The rebranding process is expected to be completed by the end of 2023, and States are required to upload photographs of the rebranded primary health facilities onto the AB-HWC portal.
- The estimated funds required for this renaming initiative have been proposed at ₹3,000 per facility.