Central Scrutiny Centre (CSC) And Investor Education And Protection Fund Authority’s (IEPFA) Mobile App:
Union Minister for Corporate Affairs launched Central Scrutiny Centre (CSC) and Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority’s (IEPFA) Mobile App — two tech-enabled initiatives by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Central Scrutiny Centre (CSC):
- MCA is one of the key primary sources of corporate data, is required to ensure that the data quality is uncompromised and free from flaws.
- The Central Scrutiny Centre will scrutinize certain Straight Through Process (STP) Forms filed by the corporates on the MCA21 registry and flag the companies for more in-depth scrutiny.
Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority’s (IEPFA) Mobile App
- The IEPFA Mobile App aims at achieving the goal of financial literacy, spreading investors’ awareness, education, and protection among investors.
- The IEPFA App will have the facility of tracking the status and progress of the IEPF claim refund process.
- Moreover, it also provides a mechanism for investors and common citizens to report on the suspected fraudulent schemes.