Exercise -Sada Tanseeq:
In a major boost of ties, the militaries of India and Saudi Arabia are conducting their first Joint Military Exercise named as Sada Tanseeq.
- Exercise Sada Tanseeq is the inaugural edition of India-Saudi Arabia Joint Military Exercise ‘SADA TANSEEQ’ commenced at Mahajan, Rajasthan.
- The Exercise is scheduled to be conducted from 29th January to 10th February 2024.
- Aim of the Exercise is to train troops of both sides for Joint Operations in Semi Desert terrain under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter.
- The Exercise will enable both the sides to share their best practices in the tactics, techniques and procedures of conducting operations in sub-conventional domains.
- It will facilitate developing interoperability, bonhomie and camaraderie between troops from both the sides.
- The Exercise will involve Establishment of Mobile Vehicle Check Post, Cordon & Search Operation, House Intervention Drill, Reflex Shooting, Slithering and Sniper Firing.
- The Exercise will provide an opportunity to both the contingents to strengthen their bond.