Gramodyog Vikas Yojna : Distribution Of Honey Bee-Boxes And Toolkits
The Lieutenant Governor of Delhi, Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena, distributed Honey Bee-Boxes and Toolkits under the ‘Gramodyog Vikas Yojna’ recently.
- The Lieutenant Governor of Delhi, Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena, distributed Honey Bee-Boxes and Toolkits to 130 beneficiaries.
- The program was organized under the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC), Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, State Office Delhi, Government of India.
- Addressing the occasion, Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena emphasized the vital role played by the Khadi and Village Industries Commission in generating employment opportunities in rural India.
Gramodyog Vikas Yojna:-
- Launched: March 2020.
- Ministry: Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Objective: assisting and developing of agarbatti industry and its artisans.
- The programme aims to enhance the production of ‘Agarbatti’ in the country.
- It aims to create sustainable employment for the traditional Artisans, by providing them with regular employment and an increase in their wages.