Grievance Redressal Index:
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) tops Grievance Redressal Index third month in a row.
- Grievance Redressal Index is published by Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG).
- UIDAI has launched its new AI/ML based Chatbot, Aadhaar Mitra to further enhance residents’ experience.
- The new Chatbot comes with enhanced features like – check Aadhaar enrollment/update status, tracking of Aadhaar PVC card status etc.
- UIDAI is gradually rolling out advanced and futuristic Open-Source CRM solution.
- It is a statutory authority established under the provisions of Aadhaar act 2016 by the Govt. of India under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology.
- Its aim to provide for good governance, efficient, transparent and targeted delivery of subsidies, benefits and services, the expenditure for which is incurred from the Consolidated Fund of India or the Consolidated Fund of State to residents of India through assigning of unique identity numbers.
- Its mission is to ensure security and confidentiality of identity information and authentication records of individuals.