Incredible India Campaign : Participating In ITB Berlin 2023
The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India under its “Incredible India” brand line is participating in ITB, Berlin 2023, showcasing India’s rich & diversified tourism potential.
- The ITB is a prestigious platform and is among the top international travel shows, where travel professionals come together to connect and showcase destinations and tourism products.
- In view of promoting Incredible India holistically, the Ministry of Tourism has developed five thematic television commercials on different themes which are Adventure Tourism, Heritage Tourism, MICE Tourism, Art & Craft and Wellness Tourism.
- Encouraging inbound travel and particularly in the backdrop of India’s G20 Presidency as well as grand celebrations of India@75 ‘AzadikaAmritMahotsav’, the Ministry of Tourism has declared “Incredible India! Visit India Year 2023”.
Incredible India Campaign:
- Incredible India is the name of an international tourism campaign maintained by the Government of India since 2002, to promote tourism in India.
- Incredible India 2.0 Campaign aims to shift from generic promotions to promotional plans specific to the market and content creation with thematic creatives depending on different niche products such as spiritual, medical, and wellness tourism.
- The Incredible India 2.0 campaign focuses on promoting niche tourism products, including yoga, wellness, luxury, and cuisine wildlife.
- Nodal Ministry: Ministry of Tourism.