10th Round Of Corps Commander Level Meeting:
The 10th round of Corps Commander Level Meeting between India and China on February 21, 2021. It was held on the Chinese side of the Line of Actual Control in Moldo.
- In the meeting, both sides appraised the smooth completion of disengagement of troops at the Pangong Lake area.
- Both sides noted that disengagement is a significant step forward and it will provide a good basis to resolve the remaining issues along the LAC in Western Sector.
- Both the countries held an in-depth exchange of views on other issues pertaining to the Western Sector of LAC.
- Both sides also agreed to follow the important consensus of their state leaders.
- The countries agreed to stabilize and control the situation at ground level and for a mutually acceptable resolution on the remaining issues in an orderly manner.