NSWS Portal : Crossed 75 Thousand Approvals
National Single Window System, NSWS Portal for various Central, State, and UT clearances has hit a new milestone by crossing 75 thousand approvals.
- The National Single Window System (NSWS) is a digital platform to guide you in identifying and applying for approvals according to your business requirements.
- The portal hosts applications for approvals from 26 Central Departments and 19 State Governments.
- These approvals can be applied through NSWS.
- NSWS is providing a single interface to apply for all G2B clearances from various Ministries and Departments as well as eliminating duplication of work by auto-populating form fields across different approvals based on single investor profile.
- The platform is built to serve as an advisory tool to identify approvals based on user input and is to be used for guidance purpose only.
- The NSWS initiative is an epitome of the ‘Whole of Government’ approach with different Central ministries/departments, states and UTs coming together to facilitate investor related clearances on a single portal, with transparency and accountability, enhancing ease of doing business exponentially.