Planetarium Innovation Challenge:
MyGov India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), has launched the Planetarium Innovation Challenge for Indian start-ups and tech entrepreneurs.
- The challenge invites applications from start-ups and tech entrepreneurs to develop state-of-the-art technology for our Planetariums.
- The challenge aims to bring together the tech firms and Start-ups (based out of India) with the potential to build an indigenous planetariums system software using latest technologies including Augmented Reality (A.R.), Virtual Reality (V.R.) and Merged Reality (M.R.).
- The Innovation Challenge is open to experts from all domains of Planetarium Technology.
- The applicants may include Start-ups, Indian Legal Entities; even Individuals (or Teams) are welcome to submit ideas.
- The first winner, second winner and third winner under the contest will get the cash prizes of Rs.5 lakh, Rs.3 lakh and Rs.2 lakh respectively.