Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana : Aadhaar Cards Being Misused To Create Beneficiaries
Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana, Aadhaar cards being misused to create beneficiaries under Per Drop More Crop Scheme in Jharkhand state has been revealed.
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana was launched in 2015 to improve farm productivity and ensure better utilization of the resources in the country.
- It consists of two major components namely,
- Accelerated Irrigation Benefit Programme (AIBP)
- Har Khet Ko Pani (HKKP): It consists of four sub-components, being Command Area Development & Water Management (CAD&WM), Surface Minor Irrigation (SMI), Repair, Renovation and Restoration (RRR) of Water Bodies, and Ground Water (GW) Development component.
- PMKSY also consists of two components
- Per Drop More Crop (PDMC) component is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- The Watershed Development component (WDC) is being implemented by the Department of Land Resources