Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the seventh edition of Raisina Dialogue on April 25, 2022.
- President of the European Union Ursula Von Der Leyen is the chief guest at the Dialogue.
- The three-day Dialogue is based on the theme – Terranova, impassioned, impatient, imperiled.
- There are six broad thematic pillars of the Dialogue including Rethinking Democracy, End of Multilateralism, Water Caucuses, and Achieving Green Transitions.
- Raisina Dialogue will have around 100 sessions with over 210 speakers from 90 countries.
- The Raisina Dialogue is a multilateral conference committed to addressing the most challenging issues facing the global community.
- Every year, global leaders in policy, business, media, and civil society are hosted in New Delhi to discuss cooperation on a wide range of pertinent international policy matters.
- The conference is hosted by the Observer Research Foundation in collaboration with the Ministry of External Affairs.