Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2022:
The 2022 Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav (RSM) was inaugurated under the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav in the Arts College Ground, Rajamahendravaram, Andhra Pradesh by Biswabhusan Harichandan, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh. G. K Reddy, Union Minister for Culture, Tourism, and DoNER was also part of this launch event.
- The two-day Mahotsav was conducted on 26th and 27th March 2022.
- In 2015, the first Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav was held.
- After the first Mahotsav held in 2015 received a positive response from the general public and the media, the organization of this festival on a regular basis was started.
- The RSM-2022’s second leg will be inaugurated on 29th March in Warangal.
- The second leg will be inaugurated by the Telangana governor, Tamilisai Soundararajan.
- From 1st to 3rd April, this Mahotsav’s third leg will be held in Hyderabad.