Report On “Making India a Global Power House On Farm Machinery Industry”:
National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) Report on “Making India a Global Power House on Farm Machinery Industry” released recently.
- NCAER has analyzed the non-tractor farm machinery industry from both demand and supply side perspectives, bringing out the challenges in the sector, and recommending measures & reforms by benchmarking global practices in their report.
National Council of Applied Economic Research:
- The NCAER is one of India’s premier economic policy research think tanks.
- The NCAER Report on Farm Machinery Industry in India study was sponsored by Mahendra & Mahendra.
- The NCAER Report on Farm Machinery, amongst other things, stresses that India needs a vision for the next 15 years to convert itself into a production and export hub for non-tractor farm machinery.
- The report also recommends measures and reforms by benchmarking global practices, which will be examined by the team of policy makers for making best solutions in farm mechanization.