Sardar Patel National Unity Award:
The online nominations/recommendations process for the Sardar Patel National Unity Award is on and the last date for nominations/recommendations is 15th August 2021.
- The Government of India has instituted the highest civilian award in the field of contribution to the unity and integrity of India, in the name of SardarVallabhbhai Patel.
- The Award seeks to recognize notable and inspiring contributions to promote the cause of national unity and integrity and to reinforce the value of a strong and united India.
- Any citizen of India without distinction of religion, race, caste, gender, place of birth, age or occupation, and any institution/organization would be eligible for the Award.
- Any Indian national or institution or organization based in India may nominate an individual or institution or organization for consideration for this Award.
- Individuals/institutions/organizationsmay also nominate themselves. State Governments, Union Territory Administrations and Ministries of the Government of India may also send nominations for the award.