Shri Ramlala Darshan Scheme : Chhattisgarh
The cabinet of Chhattisgarh has decided to start the Shri Ramlala Darshan (Ayodhya Dham) Scheme in the state. This decision fulfills another guarantee given by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to the people of Chhattisgarh.
- The Chhattisgarh government has announced a scheme for the people of the state. Under this scheme, people will get the chance to visit Ayodhya and have darshan of Shri Ramlala.
- The Chhattisgarh Tourism Board will implement the Shri Ramlala Darshan Scheme.
- The Tourism Department will provide the budget for it.
- Every year around 20,000 beneficiaries will be taken on a pilgrimage for Shri Ramlala darshan under this scheme.
- Residents of Chhattisgarh between 18-75 years of age who are declared fit in the health checkup by the District Medical Board will be eligible for the trip.
- Disabled individuals will also be able to avail this scheme and go for darshan with a family member. In the first phase, this facility will be provided to people above 55 years of age.