Solar Energy Corporation Of India Limited:
The Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI) has been accorded the status of Miniratna Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE)
- Solar Energy Corporation of India is the primary implementing agency of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Govt. of India for Renewable Energy schemes/projects.
- It was established in the year 2011.
- It has awarded Renewable Energy (RE) project capacities of over 56 GW.
- It enjoys the highest credit rating of AAA by ICRA.
Criteria for grant of Miniratna status to CPSEs:
- Miniratna Category-I status: The CPSEs which have made a profit in the last three years continuously, with a pre-tax profit is 30 crores or more in at least one of the three years and have a positive net worth are eligible to be considered for grant of Miniratna-I status.
- Miniratna Category-II status: The CPSEs which have made a profit for the last three years continuously and have a positive net worth are eligible to be considered for grant of Miniratna-II status.