Two Days National Ayush Mission Conclave:
Ministry of Ayush is organising a two days National Ayush Mission Conclave in New Delhi.
- National Ayush Mission aims to enhance the availability, accessibility, and quality of Ayush healthcare services across the country through Ayush Health Wellness centers (AHWCs) as part of Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- Mandatory Components:
- AYUSH Services
- AYUSH Educational Institutions
- Quality Control of ASU &H Drugs
- Medicinal Plants
- Union Cabinet has approved the operationalization of 12,500 Ayush HWCs by upgrading existing Ayush Dispensaries / Health Sub-centre through State/UT Governments in Centrally Sponsored Scheme in a phased manner.
- It was launched in 2014 under Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.