Utkarsh Samaroh : Gujrat
Prime Minister Narendra Modi virtually addressed ‘Utkarsh Samaroh’ held at Bharuch in Gujarat.
- The programme has organized to mark the celebration of 100 percent saturation of four key schemes of the state government in the district.
- These will help in providing timely financial assistance to those in need.
- Bharuch district administration has carried out ‘Utkarsh Initiative’ drive to ensure complete coverage of schemes providing assistance to widows, elderly and destitute citizens.
- A total of 12,854 beneficiaries were identified across the four schemes, which include Ganga Swaroopa Aarthik Sahay Yojana, Indira Gandhi Vrudh Sahay Yojana, Niradhar Vrudh Aarthik Sahay Yojana and Rashtriy Kutumb Sahay Yojana.
- During the drive from January to March this year, taluka-wise Whatsapp helpline numbers were announced to collect information about those who were not receiving benefits of the scheme.
- Utkarsh camps were organized in all villages and wards of municipality areas of the district, to collect the necessary documents for on the spot approval.
- Incentives were also given to Utkarsh assistants to further facilitate the drive.