Zayed Talwar : Bilateral Exercise
The Indian Navy’s ships INS Visakhapatnam and INS Trikand have arrived in Dubai to conduct the bilateral exercise ‘Zayed Talwar’ with the UAE Navy.
- The exercise aims to enhance interoperability and cooperation between the two naval forces. The visit seeks to strengthen the maritime partnership, share best practices, and foster a common understanding of security challenges in the region.
- Other exercises between India and UAE:
- Exercise Desert Flag (Air Force)
- In-UAE BILAT (bilateral naval exercise)
- Desert Eagle (bilateral air force exercise)