3rd Ministerial ‘No Money For Terror’ Conference:
3rd Ministerial Conference on Countering Financing of Terrorism – No Money for Terror to be held in New Delhi on November 18 and 19.
- It is organised by Union Ministry of Home Affairs.
- It aims to progress the discussions on combating terrorist financing held by the international community in the previous two Conferences in Paris (2018) and Melbourne (2019).
- It also intends to include discussions on technical, legal, regulatory and cooperation aspects of all facets of terrorism financing.
- It attempts to also set the pace for other high level official and political deliberations, focused on countering terrorist financing.
- The Conference intends to bring together representatives of 75 countries and international bodies for extended deliberations over two days.
- Discussions at the 3rd ‘No Money For Terror’ Conference will be focussed on global trends in terrorism and terrorist financing, use of formal and informal channels of funds for terrorism, emerging technologies and terrorist financing and requisite international co-operation to address related challenges.