75 Creative Minds Of Tomorrow:
75 youngsters, all in the age group 18 – 35, will get to attend the 53rd edition of International Film Festival of India as special guests, as part of the ‘75 Creative Minds of Tomorrow’ initiative of the Government.
- The 75 Creative Minds of Tomorrow initiative is the brainchild of Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting and Youth Affairs and Sports, Anurag Singh Thakur.
- The initiative aims to identify, encourage and nurture young creative talent in filmmaking, from the entire length and breadth of the country.
- The segment is an annual platform at the International Film Festival of India held in Goa, to identify, encourage and nurture young creative talents from across various aspects of filmmaking.
- The initiative is in its second year, having been launched in 2021 to mark the 75th year of India’s independence as part of the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ celebrations.
- The 75 creative minds will be shortlisted and selected on the basis of their submissions by an eminent jury, under the aegis of the National Film Development Corporation ahead of the 53rd edition of International Film Festival of India.