All-India Survey Of Migrant Workers And All-India Quarterly Establishment-Based Employment Survey:
The government of India launched the All-India Survey of Migrant Workers and the All-India Quarterly Establishment-based Employment Survey.
- Labour and Employment Ministry said the objective of the All-India Survey of Migrant Workers is to study the kind of employment-related migration undertaken by workers.
- The survey will provide the details of working and living conditions faced by Migrant Workers and the impact of COVID 19 on their world of work.
All-India Quarterly Establishment-based Employment Survey
- All-India Quarterly Establishment-based Employment Survey will provide the employment estimates for establishments employing ten or more workers as well as those employing nine or fewer workers.
- The survey will provide crucial data on the changes in the employment situation across the selected sectors on a quarterly basis.
- These surveys will plug in the data gap on various aspects of labour and employment and will aid evidence-based policy-making processes.