CHAMPIONS 2.0 Portal:
On the occasion of International MSME Day, the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, MSME launched ‘CHAMPIONS 2.0 Portal.
- Champions portal is a single-window grievance redressal portal for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.
- The CHAMPIONS stands here for the Creation and Harmonious Application of Modern Processes for Increasing Output and National Strength. Accordingly, the name of the system is CHAMPIONS.
- It was launched on June 1, 2020, by the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.
- It is created in a Hub & Spoke Model.
- The Hub is situated in New Delhi in the Secretary MSME’s office. The spokes will be in the States in various offices and institutions of the Ministry.
- As per the operational requirements, the MSME Ministry had earlier expanded the scope of the portal by onboarding 25 ministries/departments/ government institutions, 32 state governments, 58 banks/
- The revamped portal will now incorporate AI-driven chatbots and will be available in 11 languages, including Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, and Kannada.
- The portal will also have a real-time feedback mechanism for its analysis.