Dare To Dream:
Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh felicitated the winners of ‘Dare to Dream 2.0’ Contest of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) in New Delhi on October 04, 2021.
- The Raksha Mantri gave away awards to 40 winners – 22 in Individual category and 18 in Startup category.
- He also launched ‘Dare to Dream 3.0’ to promote innovators & startups and provide a platform for the young ignited minds in the country.
- Dare to Dream is DRDO’s pan-India contest to promote Indian academicians, individuals and startups to develop emerging defence and aerospace technologies/systems.
- DRDO provides technical and financial support to the winners for realisation of their ideas under the Technology Development Fund (TDF) scheme.
- He also gave away DRDO Young Scientists awards for the year 2019.
- Sixteen DRDO scientists, under the age of 35 years, were awarded for their outstanding contribution in areas of their expertise.