DigiYatra : Functional At Three Airports In The Country
Digi Yatra is now functional at three airports in the country.
- Digi Yatra is a project conceived to achieve contactless, seamless processing of passengers at Airports, based on Facial Recognition Technology (FRT)
- Launched by the Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Digi Yatra Foundation, a not-for-profit company, is the nodal body for DigiYatra
- It is a joint venture with AAI (26% share) and 5 Airports (BIAL, DIAL, GHIAL, MIAL and CIAL).
- Digi Yatra Foundation will be a pan-India entity and the custodian of the Passenger ID validation process.