Global Unicorn Index:
After the United States and China, India has retained the third-highest number of unicorns in the world.
- Report was Published by Hurun Report on Global Unicorn
- India, with 68 unicorns has added 14 new unicorns since the pandemic began and stands behind USA (666) and China (316)
- Top-most unicorn in India: BYJU’s ($22 billion); Swiggy and Dream11 (both at $8 billion)
- Offshore unicorn: India (70) has more than China (32) and both countries produce more offshore unicorns than any other country
- It is a research, media and investments business, best known for its Hurun Rich List, a ranking of the wealthiest individuals in China