Infinity Forum 2.0:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the 2nd Edition of the flagship Financial Technology event – Infinity Forum 2.0.
- Distinguished speakers from the Central and State Governments include Chief Minister of Gujarat Bhupendra Patel, Union Minister of Commerce and Industry Piyush Goyal, and Minister for Railways, Communications and IT Ashwini Vaishnaw will witness the event.
- Infinity Forum 2.0 hosted by International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) and Gujarat International Finance Tec-City, GIFT City.
- Theme ‘GIFT-IFSC: Nerve Centre for New Age Global Financial Services.
- It is Organized as a pre-cursor event to the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2024.
- The 2nd edition of the Infinity Forum 2.0, will be held in hybrid mode, with an invite-only in-person event scheduled in GIFT City and for virtual participation from participants across the globe.
- The Infinity Forum is a global thought leadership platform on financial services, where progressive ideas, pressing problems, and innovative technologies from across the world get Discovered, Discussed and Developed into solutions and opportunities.
- The 1st edition of the Forum was organized in December 2021.
- It will also witness participation and insightful discussions by several luminaries from the financial sector in India and across the globe.
- The event will be preceded by an Investors Meet for FinTech entities which are authorized by IFSCA or recommended by institutions having MoU with IFSCA or accelerators which are authorized by IFSCA.