Intelligent Grievance Monitoring System (IGMS) 2.0:
The union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Science & Technology, MoS Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions launched the Intelligent Grievance Monitoring System (IGMS) 2.0
- Intelligent Grievance Monitoring System (IGMS) 2.0 is a public grievance portal and Automated Analysis in Tree Dashboard portal of the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG).
- It has been implemented by IIT Kanpur.
- The Dashboard provides instant tabular analysis of Grievances Filed & Disposed, State-wise & District-wise Grievances Filed & Ministry-wise data.
- It will also help the officials identify the root cause of the grievance.
- This portal will help the DARPG with creation of draft letter for selected scheme/ministry and expedite the grievance redressal process by the concerned ministry/department.
- It has been enabled with Artificial intelligence (AI) capacity.
Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS)
- It is an online platform available to the citizens 24×7 to lodge their grievances to the public authorities on any subject related to service delivery.
- It is a single portal connected to all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India and States.