Leander Paes : Nominated For The International Tennis Hall Of Fame
Leander Paes, a multiple Grand Slam winner, is the first Asian man nominated for the International Tennis Hall of Fame (ITHF) in the player category for the Class of 2024.
- Li Na, a Chinese player, was the first Asian player nominated to the ITHF in 2019.
- Vijay Amritraj, a former Indian player, was also nominated in the contributor category.
- Leander Paes has won 18 Grand Slam titles in doubles and mixed doubles and was a former doubles world No. 1.
- The International Tennis Hall of Fame (ITHF) is a prestigious institution and museum dedicated to the sport of tennis.
- Located in Newport, Rhode Island, United States, it serves as the official hall of fame for tennis and celebrates the history, achievements, and contributions of outstanding individuals and organizations to the sport of tennis.