Nagar Van Yojana:
The Yojana was discussed in Parliament
- Aim: To create 400 Urban Forest and 200 Nagar Vatikas in at least 20 hectares of land in the urban areas in the next five years (2020-2025) (on existing forest land or any other vacant land by Urban local bodies)
- About: Launched in 2020
- Van will be maintained by State Government
- Funding: CAMPA Fund (under Compensatory Afforestation Fund Act 2016)
- Minister of State for Environment, Forest & Climate Change
- Warje Urban Forest in Pune (Maharashtra)will be considered a role model for the Scheme.