Prashasan Gaon ki Ore Campaign:
Union Minister for Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions will inaugurate the Prashasan Gaon ki Ore (governance towards village) on December 19, 2022.
- It is a nationwide campaign under the Good Governance Week 2022.
- The Nationwide campaign for Redressal of Public Grievances and Improving Service Delivery will be held in all Districts, States and Union Territories of the country.
- Over 700 District Collectors will participate in the Campaign and officials will be visiting Tehsils and Panchayat Samiti Headquarters.
- Over 3,100 new government services will be added for online delivery during the five-day good governance week.
- The good governance week, or Sushasan Saptah, will witness the nation’s grievance redressal platforms functioning in unison grievances received on Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) will be redressed along with grievances received on State portals.
Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS):
- Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) is an online platform available to the citizens 24×7 to lodge their grievances to the public authorities on any subject related to service delivery.
- It is a single portal connected to all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India and States.