The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), has started the Studentship Program for Ayurveda Research Ken (SPARK) for Ayurveda (BAMS) students studying in recognised Ayurveda colleges.
- Aim is To help students develop an acumen for research and to further support and incentivise their research ideas.
- The selected students will be offered financial support of Rs.50,000 under the fellowship.
- Initially, there will be a total of 100 seats per session and further details may be accessed at the program portal.
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS):
- It is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
- It is an apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in the Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa systems of medicine.