Startup India Seed Fund Scheme (SISFS):
Startup India Seed Fund Scheme (SISFS) has been approved for the period of the next four years starting from 2021-22.
- It will be implemented with effect from 1st April 2021.
- The Scheme aims to provide financial assistance to startups for proof of concept, prototype development, product trials, market-entry, and commercialization.
- 945 Crore corpus will be divided over the next 4 years for providing seed funding to eligible startups through eligible incubators across India.
- The scheme is expected to support about 3600 startups.
Need Monthly Current Affairs PDF?
Get everything on your phone with our all in one app for your UPSC Preparation.
- Get daily current affairs on you phone
- Download monthly current affairs PDF
- All India daily mock tests with ranking