Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ100):
Russia has recently proposed to manufacture its Sukhoi Superjet civil aircraft in India.
- Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ100) is a twin-engined regional aircraft with a capacity of maximum 98 passengers.
- It is developed by the Russian manufacturer Sukhoi JSC.
- It had its maiden flight in 2008 and its first commercial service three years later.
- It has maximum cruise speed of Mach 0.81 and maximum altitude of 12,500m.
- The SSJ100 is available in basic (95B) and long range (95LR) variants, serving short to medium range routes between 3,279-4,620 km.