Titanic Tourist Submersible : Lost In North Atlantic With Five Passengers
The Titan, the vessel that went missing in the area of the Titanic wreck in the North Atlantic.
- A submersible is a small boat or other craft, designed especially for research and exploration.
- It is more limited in its movement and how long it can stay underwater.
- A submersible needs a mother ship that can launch and recover it.
- These are small, limited-range watercrafts designed for a set mission, that are built with characteristics that allow them to operate in a specific environment
- These vessels are typically able to be fully submerged in water and cruise using their own power supply and air renewal system.
- While some submersibles are remotely operated and essentially manually controlled or programmed robots, these usually operate unmanned.
- Vessels like the missing Titan are known as human-occupied vehicles.
- Submarine is a watercraft that is capable of independent operation under the sea.
- It does not require support ships because submarines can renew their air and power supplies independently.
- When the submarine is to dive water is filled in water tanks and it is made heavier.
- As soon as the average density of a submarine becomes greater than the density of seawater it sinks.