Kalam Program for Intellectual Property Literacy and Awareness Campaign (KAPILA):
The Government has launched a campaign namely Kalam Program for Intellectual Property Literacy and Awareness Campaign (KAPILA) for Intellectual Property Literacy and creating patent awareness on 15th October 2020.
The objectives of the scheme include:
- creating awareness regarding Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in Higher Education Institutions(HEIs),
- enabling of IP protection of inventions originating from faculty and students of HEIs,
- development of Credit Course on IPR,
- training program on IPR for faculty and students of HEIs and
- sensitization and development of a vibrant IP filing system.
- So far, total of 46,556 users have been registered for KAPILA.
Need Monthly Current Affairs PDF?
Get everything on your phone with our all in one app for your UPSC Preparation.
- Get daily current affairs on you phone
- Download monthly current affairs PDF
- All India daily mock tests with ranking