World Economic Outlook 2023:
The International Monetary Forum recently released the World Economic Outlook.
- According to the report, the Inflation in India is to reduce to 6.8% in March 2023.
- Further by the end of 2023, the inflation will reduce to 5%.
- In 2024, Indian Inflation will be 4%.
- The report also said that global inflation is to reduce to 6.6% in 2023. It was 8.8% in 2022.
- The Consumer Price Index is to decrease in more than 84% of the world’s countries
- Global inflation will fall down to 6.6% in 2023. In 2024, it will further reduce to 4.3%
- In developed economies like the US, France, and Russia the average inflation is to reduce to 4.6% in 2023.
- Further, it will reduce to 2.6% in 2024. It was 7.3% in 2022.
- In developing economies like East Asian and South Asian countries, the inflation is to reduce to 8.1% in 2023. Further, it will reduce to 5.5% in 2024. In 2022, the inflation in these economies was 9.9%
- In Low – Income countries the inflation is to reduce to 8.6% in 2024. In 2022, the inflation here was 14.2%